Stage name: CL (2NE1)
Real name: Lee Chae-rin (이채린) /Faith Lee
Nicknames: Cl-ро, Pig Rabbit
Position in the group 2NE1: leader, main rapper, lead dancer, lead vocalist, face of the group
Birthday: February 26, 1991
Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea
Blood type: type A
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Special talents: rapping, dancing, writing songs
Languages: korean, japanese, english, french
CL likes: 1TYM, Teddy Park, Madonna, Queen, Lauryn Hill
Colors: black, white, brown
Favorite accessories: sunglasses
Religion: christianity (catholicism)
Interesting facts about CL
1) CL was born in Seoul, South Korea.
2) Lee Chae-rin has a younger sister Harin.
3) CL`s nicknames: Cl-ro, Pig Rabbit.
4) Lee Chae-rin was a trainee of the JYP agency.
5) CL signed her first music contract with YG Entertainment in 2007.
6) Special talents Lee Chae-rin: rapping, dancing, writing songs.
7) CL likes Lil Kim and dreams of becoming a rapper like her.
8) Lee Chae-rin spent a lot of time in Japan and France.
9) CL speaks korean, Japanese, english and french.
10) Lee Chae-rin “freak of cleanliness”, she was responsible for cleaning the dorms of 2NE1.
11) Favorite CL colors: black, white, brown.
12) Favorite accessory Lee Chae-rin: sunglasses.
13) Favorite CL flowers: red roses.
14) Lee Chae-rin likes to read comics.
15) CL likes to look art on Instagram.
16) Lee Chae-rin is weak in computer knowledge, but loves to use iTunes.
17) CL grew up listening to Lauryn Hill’s songs.
18) Lee Chae-rin was influenced by: 1TYM, Teddy Park, Madonna, Queen, Lauryn Hill.
19) Kanye West is one of the favorite artists for CL.
20) Lee Chae-rin explained that the most difficult part of her work is “excessive love for the music”.
21) CL likes to sleep.
22) Lee Chae-rin said that she knows how to draw well, but only lion-bear, pig-rabbit, and duck-snake.
23) In Japan CL is called “Pig-Rabbit”.
24) Lee Chae-rin knows how to dance jazz and ballet.
25) CL’s father is a physics professor who designs and builds robots.
26) Due to the work of her father Lee Chae-rin traveled a lot.
27) CL is a christian (catholic).
28) Lee Chae-rin describes his style as “daily mood”.
29) CL has three cats: Pudding, Doughnut and Showball Whitey.
30) Lee Chae-rin participated in the creation of many songs BIGBANG: “Hot issue” (2007), G-Dragon’s single “The Leaders” (2009), etc.
31) In 2011 CL was a guest judge in “Project Runway Korea” (Onstyle) with designer Jeremy Scott.
32) In october 2014 CL debuted in the US, since then she has been most focused on her solo activities in the US. In 2016 Lee Chae-rin went on her first solo US tour.
33) In her solo career Lee Chae-rin’s fanbase is called “GBZ”. (73 questions with CL from Vogue).
34) CL created the dance movement “The roll dab”.
35) CL played the role of the queen in the american film “Mile 22” (2018).
Ideal CL type
“I like men who are “in their own world”, even if other people think they are crazy. I like personality”.
[2009.11.20] Please Don’t Go (CL & Minzy) single
[2013.05.28] Nappeun Gijibae (나쁜기집애; The Baddest Female) single
[2015.11.21] HELLO BITCHES single
[2019.12.04] Sarangui Ireumeuro (사랑의 이름으로; In the Name of Love) mini album
[2013.06.19] THE BADDEST FEMALE single
[2016.08.19] Lifted single