BTS (방탄소년단) consists of 7 members. BTS debuted on June 13, 2013 under the label Big Hit Entertainment, the debut single was the song “No More Dream” from the album “2 Cool 4 Skool”.
BTS Fandom: A.R.M.Y (Adorable Representative MC for Youth)
Official BTS lightstick colors: silver-grey
Official BTS Accounts:
Official website: bts.ibighit.com
vLive: BTS channel
Official Fan Cafe: BANGTAN
BTS eras and photos
Stage name: RM, Rap Monster 랩몬스터
Real name: Kim Nam Joon 김남준
Birthday: September 12, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Blood type: A
Spotify RM: RM’s Heavy Rotations
Interesting facts about Rap Monster
1) Namjoon was born in Seoul (South Korea).
2) RM family: father, mother and younger sister.
3) Namjoon’s education: Apgujeong High School; Global Cyber University-Electronic Engineering (Bachelor’s degree).
4) RM studied in New Zealand and lived there for 6 months.
5) He enrolled in the University Global Cyber University.
6) Even before BTS debuted, Rap Monster performed as an underground rapper, released several unofficial tracks, including a collaboration with Zico (Block B).
7) Namjoon is very smart, his IQ level is 148. It ranked in the top 1% of the nation according to high school exam results.
8) Rap Monster is fluent in English.
9) RM passed the TOEIC test (The Test of English for International Communication) with a total score of 900.
10) Among Korean fans, it was rumored that at the age of 15, Namjoon underwent heart surgery, where the probability of surviving was 30%. However, later it was proved that this is just a rumor.
11) RM’s hobbies include surfing the Internet, walking in the park, cycling, taking pictures, and mountain climbing.
12) Namjoon is good at skating.
13) Rap Monster is a big supporter of the human rights of LGBT people.
14) Namjoon has a younger sister the same age as Jungkook. When she asked her brother to introduce her to Jungkook, RM responded with “No!”.
15) Before the debut, the image of Namjoon is a quiet and neat student.
16) Rap Monster started writing lyrics in a notebook since high school.
17) RM has created music, released over 100 songs.
18) Namjoon’s aliases are RM (also shortened to “Rap Mon”), “Leader Mon” (because he is a leader), and “God of Destruction” or “Destroyer” (Namjoon breaks almost everything he touches: sunglasses, clothes, door handles, parts of a bunk bed. Actually, for this reason, the members of BTS amicably gave him such a nickname).
19) For a Rap Monster, clothing is important.
20) Namjoon’s favorite food is meat and kalguksu (Korean noodles made with a knife).
21) BTS was supposed to debut in 2010, but only debuted in 2013 as the permanent line-up was changed. RM is the only member of BTS who was not originally a permanent member of the group.
22) In contrast to his rough and tough Rap Monster image, Namjoon is a very playful and relaxed guy.
23) Rap Monster’s Favorite Colors are Black, Pink and Purple (BTS Interview for J-14 Magazine).
24) Purple was Namjoon’s favorite color when he was young. This color reminds him of his childhood (BTS 3rd Muster).
25) Namjoon calls himself Pink Mon as he likes the color pink.
26) Rap Monster’s favorite number is 1.
27) Namjoon’s favorite things are clothes, a computer, and books.
28) RM likes clear weather.
29) As a child, Namjoon had a dream of becoming a security guard.
30) For Rap Monster, Kanye West and A$AP Rocky became the model of behavior.
31) RM wrote the lyrics to “No More Dream” because he didn’t have a dream when he was in high school.
32) Together with Jung Hunchul (ex-member of Bangtan) Rap Monster wrote the Brave Brother, YG diss track “Hook”.
33) If Namjoon was a girl, he would be dating J-Hope since he’s like a dorm mom.
34) RM wanted to become a rich rapper when he was 10 years old.
35) Namjoon has a dog named RAP MON.
36) Rap Monster would like to create a subunit with Jungkook.
37) Namjoon became the first member of BTS.
38) Rap Monster likes to copy the actions of other BTS members.
39) Namjoon said that he and GOT7’s Jackson are good friends. RM also added that Jackson is good-looking and cool in dancing.
40) During high school, Rap Mon and Ilhoon from BTOB were members of the same design club (Weekly Idol 140702).
41) On March 4, 2015, Rap Monster released their first solo single (a collaboration with Warren G) titled “P. D. D (Please Don’t Die)”.
42) Namjoon released his first solo mixtape “RM” on March 17, 2015.
43) On November 13, 2017, Namjoon posted messages in the official BTS fan cafe that he was changing his stage name from Rap Monster to RM. Namjoon stressed that ” RM ” can mean anything a person wants. For example, the “Real Me”.
44) Ideal date for RM: “It’s like a standard student date. We can watch a movie together, eat together, walk together. I want that kind of love, because right now I can’t do it all (laughs)”.
45) Namjoon’s most popular phrases are “Jimin, you got no jams” and “Team work makes the dream work”.
46) In the old dorm, Namjoon shared a room with V.
47) In the new dorm, Rap Mon is the lord of his own room (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN).
BTS Members about RM:
1) Suga:”On stage, Rap Mon puts on sunglasses and creates a cool image, although he actually loves cute things. He still keeps a Pokemon ball that he got at one of the fan meetings”.
2) Jin: “Namjoon is Dolly’s little dinosaur. He shakes his tail and breaks things”.
3) Jimin: “Actually, Rap Monster easily takes everything to heart. He can be easily hurt”.
Ideal type of RM’s girlfriend
“Sexy, especially in terms of mind. Thoughtful and confident”.
More interesting facts about Namjoon
Real name: Kim Seok Jin 김석진
Birthday: December 4, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Place of birth: Anyang, South Korea
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood type: O
Spotify Jin: Jin’s GA CHI DEUL EUL LAE?
Interesting facts about Jin
1) Jin was born in Anyang (Gyeonggi Province), and when he was one year old, the family moved to Kwacheon (Gyeonggi, South Korea).
2) Jin’s family: father, mother, older brother (Kim Seok Joong).
3) Education: Konkuk University; Hanyang Cyber University, Master’s degree in Films.
4) Jin’s Nicknames: Fake Maknae, Worldwide Handsome, Eat Jin.
5) In 2015, Jin received a new nickname Car Door Guy (he gets out of the car first and impresses fans with his impeccable appearance).
6) Jin is also known as the “Third guy on the left” (after BTS’s participation in Billboard Music Awards).
7) Before being asked to audition by an agency employee on the street, Jin was studying acting at Konkuk University.
8) Jin comes from a wealthy family. His father is the CEO of the company.
9) Bangtan members consider him the most beautiful and the face of the group.
10) Other BTS members say that Jin has the longest legs in the group.
11) Jin is confident in his own appearance, especially his lower lip and broad shoulders.
12) Jin’s shoulder width is 60 cm.
13) Jin is also known for his “traffic dance”.
14) Jin speaks Chinese (Mandarin).
15) In the old dorm, Jin was usually the BTS member in charge of cleaning.
16) Jin also likes Disney princesses.
17) Jin is a master cook.
18) Jin likes to look photos, read recipes.
19) According to the BTS members, Jin has the best body.
20) The first album that Jin bought was Girls’ Generation.
21) Jin’s favorite number is 4.
22) Jin’s favorite colors are blue and pink (BTS interview for J-14 Magazine 170505).
23) Jin’s favorite weather is a sunny spring day.
24) At the age of 5, Jin started playing Super Mario, and in the seventh grade – in Maple Story. He plays these games now.
25) Jin is very fond of Super Mario toys and once even asked friends to buy him one.
26) Jin has a habit of blinking his left eye when he’s hungry.
27) Jin winks if he meets someone’s eyes (“Knowing Bros”). He winked at Kim Heechul (Super Junior).
28) Jin can open a bag of chips with his feet.
29) Jin likes to eat.
30) Jin’s favorite foods are lobster, meat, nanmen (cold noodles), chicken, and fatty foods.
31) The model of behavior for Jin was T.O.P from BIGBANG.
32) Jin’s favorite things: Maple Story action figures, Super Mario action figures, Nintendo games.
33) When Jin was little, he wanted to be a detective.
34) Jin and RM were the worst BTS dancers, but they improved their skills significantly.
35) Jin wears glasses with diopters, but doesn’t like them. He says they make him look different.
36) For Jin, V is the closest of BTS.
37) V describes Jin as Hidetoshi of Doraemon.
38) For Jin, his charm lies in his big lower lip.
39) Jin wakes up 2 hours earlier than all the other BTS members.
40) Jin had a dog named JJanggu.
41) Jin has a driver’s license.
42) Jin can play the guitar and piano.
43) Jin loves alpacas.
44) Jin is good at snowboarding.
45) Jin has a habit: when he catches someone else’s eye for more than 3 seconds, he winks.
46) If Jin had a day off, he’d want a servant. Or rather,servant Suga to do his bidding.
47) Jin can’t watch horror movies. When he decided to watch a horror movie in his first year of university, it ended with Jin clinging to the person sitting next to him.
48) If Jin was a girl, he would date Jimin, since Jin is shy, and someone like Jimin could help him be more open and socially adapted.
49) If Jimin could go on vacation with someone in the spring, he would choose Jin, because he is fun.
50) Jin and Jungkook often argue with each other. One day, a taxi driver thought Jungkook and Jin were twins because of their messy bickering.
51) Jin likes strawberries, but doesn’t like strawberry-flavored food.
52) Jin said it wasn’t scary to look at bugs, but if they were on his body, it was really scary.
53) When Jin makes puns, only Suga doesn’t laugh.
54) Jin lost weight in a year because he only ate chicken breasts.
55) Jin worked on a strawberry farm.
56) Jin had 2 pets, flying sugar gliders named Odeng and Eomuk. He found them on the Internet, although he was originally looking for Suga there.
57) Eomuk died in an accident, Jin has a new sugar glider Gukmul (VLive on 180905).
58) Jin is the first idol to receive 100 million hearts on a Vlive solo.
59) Jin is friends with Kidoh (Jin Hyesan) from ToppDogg. Kidoh left Big Hit Entertainment in 2012 and changed his agency to Stardom Entertainment.
60) Jin is friends with Sandeul from B1A4. They even went to an amusement park together.
61) Jin is also friends with VIXX’s Kyung, Monsta X’s Jooheon, and Lee Won Geun.
62) B.A.P’s Youngjae revealed that he, Jin (BTS), Eunkwang (BTOB), and Kyung (VIXX) are members of the gaming team “The Strongest Idol” (“Lee Guk Joo’s Young Street”).
63) Moonbyul (Mamamoo) said that Line 92 has got its own group chat, which features Jin (BTS), Kyung (VIXX), Sandeul and Baro (B1A4) and Hani (EXID) (Weekly Idol ep 345).
64) Moonbyul also mentioned that Jin and Sandeul are those people who always make the conversation interesting (Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song Radio).
65) 3 conditions for Jin happiness: money, friends and a quiet place (SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK).
66) Jin sang OST “Hwarang” together with V – “It’s Definitely You”.
67) Jin was selected to participate in the filming of “Law of the Jungle” in Manado, but soon left the filming due to BTS’ touring schedule.
68) In 2017, after attending the BTS Billboard Music Awards, Jin was the center of international attention due to his good looks.
69) In April 2018, Jin and his brother opened a restaurant. It is located in Seoul, next to Seokheon Lake, called ‘Ossu Seiromushi’ restaurant and serves Japanese dishes.
70) In the old dorm, Jin and Suga shared a room. Suga said that Jin is the perfect neighbor.
71) In the new dorm, Jin has his own room (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE).
BTS Members about Jin:
1) Jimin: “He’s the oldest in BTS, but he likes to complain and whine” (After School Club).
2) Jungkook: “Jin-hyun looks manly and chic. He is like a wolf, but at the same time wise and carefree. He’s lazy (laughs). He is very cute and also a great cook. Among ourselves, we call him “grandma””.
3) Jimin: “He’s like Grandma”.
4) Suga: “The Wolf”.
5) V: “The Prince”.
6) J-Hope: “Princess”.
The perfect type of Jin’s girlfriend
a girl who looks cute, cooks well, is kind and takes care of him.
More interesting facts about Jin
Real name: Min Yoon Gi 민윤기
Birthday: March 9, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Place of birth: Daegu, South Korea
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Blood type: O
Suga’s Spotify account: Suga’s Hip-Hop Replay
Interesting facts about Suga
1) Suga was born in Daegu, South Korea.
2) Suga’s family: father, mother, and older brother.
3) Education: Global Cyber University-Humanities (Bachelor’s degree).
4) Suga got his stage name from the CEO because Yoongi has pale skin and a sweet smile (like sugar).
5) Suga is responsible for fixing and repairing breakdowns from RM. He changes light bulbs, fixes the toilet, and so on.
6) BTS members often call him grandpa because Yoongi sleeps constantly and can be quite moody.
7) Suga is usually the kind of person who scolds and constantly nags BTS members younger than him or trainee if they make a mistake.
8) Suga’s nicknames are: Motionless Min, because if Yoongi has free days, he doesn’t do anything; Mr. Appendix, because he had his appendix cut out in December 2013.
9) Suga decided to become a rapper after hearing Epik High “Fly”.
10) Patterns of behavior for Suga: Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne and Hit Boy.
11) Yoongi was an underground rapper and was in a band called D-Town.
12) When he was an underground rapper, he was known as Gloss because it’s the English translation of Yoongi.
13) Suga started writing music and lyrics when he was 13 years old.
14) Yoongi has a driver’s license.
15) Suga loves basketball. When Yoongi was a trainee, he played basketball every Sunday.
16) Suga thought he would grow up to 180 cm, but remained the same as in high school (Ask Us Anything ep. 94).
17) Yoongi likes to sleep.
18) Suga is not particularly good at English and Japanese.
19) Suga: “I got my stage name because my skin is pale and when I smile, I look cute. I’m sweet (laughs). I chose this name because I want a sweet promotion.”
20) Suga is very straightforward.
21) When Yoongi was young, he wanted to become an architect.
22) In a blog post in 2013, he said that he would like to become a DJ on a radio show.
23) Yoongi’s hobbies include reading comics, basketball, computer games, and photography.
24) Suga’s motto is: “Let’s live with pleasure. Making music as a hobby and doing it as a job are two different things”.
25) Suga composes songs all the time. Everywhere: when he is in the waiting room, car, toilet…
26) Suga wrote the song “촣아요 (Like It)” in 40 minutes.
27) Yoongi also writes songs for other artists. So Suga created the song “Wine” for Suran, which ranked high in the charts, and online sales – more than 500,000.
28) Suga uses the pseudonym Agust D for his solo works (“DT”, short for his birthplace “Daegu Town”, and “Suga”, spelled the other way around).
29) Yoongi wrote the lyrics and music for the mixtape Agust D, which later received well-deserved attention.
30) Suga knows how to play the piano.
31) When Yoongi has any problems, he talks about them with Rap Monster, as the age difference between them is small and they have a lot of common topics.
32) Suga grew up in a poor family. In an interview, he said: “After our debut, I went back to the dorm and sat there and stared at the ceiling. I couldn’t believe myself. That me, a guy from a poor family in Daegu, capable of all this”.
33) Suga was involved in a car accident while delivering food on a bicycle, where he injured his shoulder (Burn The Stage ep. 3).
34) Suga’s favorite food: meat, meat, and meat.
35) Yoongi begins to speak with an accent when he is nervous or crying.
36) Suga believes that his charm lies in the ability to “smile with his eyes”.
37) When Yoongi was asked to steal from other BTS members, he replied that he would steal something that money can’t buy – Jungkook’s age.
38) Perfect date for Suga: “For me, it’s just a normal date…… I want to watch a movie, take a walk, eat together”.
39) All BTS members chose Suga as the sweetest member of the Fandom School Interview.
40) Suga and J-Hope are extremely bad at drawing.
41) When Yoongi was asked during the interview which BTS member he would take to a desert island for 3 years, he replied that it was Jimin.
Suga: “Jimin. To manage there. (LOL) Just kidding. I don’t talk much, I’m not a fun type, but Jimin is a nice and mature guy for his age, so I think everything would be super”.
42) BTS members nicknamed him Motionless Min because Yoongi doesn’t do anything in his spare time.
43) Yoongi got a driver’s license (BTS Run ep. 18)
44) Suga would date Jin if he was a girl.
45) Yoongi’s favorite color is white.
46) Suga’s favorite number is 3.
47) Suga likes to take pictures.
48) Suga has a dog, Holly, that he absolutely adores.
49) Yoongi’s favorite weather is when you can wear short-sleeve clothing during the day and long-sleeve clothing at night.
50) Yoongi likes to create rhythms for everyday situations.
51) Yoongi’s habits: biting his nails.
52) 3 things Yoongi likes: sleeping, quiet places, and places without people.
53) 3 things Yoongi doesn’t like: dancing, noisy places, places with a crowd around.
54) BTS member rating that Suga wrote: Jin = Suga > Rap Monster > J-Hope > Jungkook > V “””””””””” Jimin.
55) Yoongi thinks he looks like a 50 out of 100 BTS rating: “The truth is, when I see myself, I think I’m ugly”.
56) Suga and Kihyun (Monsta X) are close friends.
57) In the old dorm, Suga shared a room with Jin.
58) In the new dorm, Yoongi has his own room (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE).
Other BTS members about Suga:
1) Jin: “He’s very attached to his bed. He knows a lot of things and is ready to help others understand their knowledge. I’m fascinated by how he gets all this knowledge.”
2) J-Hope: “He’s cool. He is a strong personality with his own opinions. Suga is pretending like he doesn’t care what he does. As if everything is on the drum, but very careful and caring. Such a personality! Ah!! That person who shows only his strong side”.
3) V: “Yoongi knows a lot. He’s pretty cool on stage. Cool and awesome. And not at all sluggish!”
4) Jungkook: “He’s like a grandfather, but his passion for music is unimaginable. Suga is very smart. But he’s still a grandfather”.
5) Rap Monster: “Yoongi lingers on some things more than he should. When I got to know him, I realized that Suga was very timid. He knows so much different information… grandfather. Although he looks cool… No, no… Yoongi wants to be loved. He loves music. Very stubborn. Saying what he wants directly is Yoongi’s style”.
6) Jimin: “Yoongi can say a lot of things to your face. And he’s not shy about it. Although, in my opinion, he wants all the BTS members to love him”.
The perfect type of Suga’s girlfriend
Girl, who loves music, especially hip-hop. He says he doesn’t care about looks. Yoongi also wants a girl who is active when he wants to, and calm when he needs to. The girl who would always be on his side.
More interesting facts about Suga (Agust D)
Real name: Jung Ho Seok 정호석
Birthday: February 18, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Place of birth: Gwangju, South Korea
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood type: A
J-Hope’s Spotify Account: J-Hope’s Jam
Interesting facts about J-Hope
1) J-Hope was born in Gwangju, South Korea.
2) J-Hope’s family: mother, father, and older sister.
3) Education: Gwangju Global High School; Global Cyber University.
4) Before his debut, Hoseok hated doing aegyo, but then he changed his mind.
5) J-Hope and Zelo (B.A.P) studied at the same rap and dance academy in Gwangju.
6) Before his debut, J-Hope was a member of the street dance group NEURON.
7) Hoseok won an underground dance battle and even performed at the festival.
8) Hoseok originally auditioned for JYP Entertainment along with Yoo Young Jae (B.A.P) and Dino (Halo).
9) J-Hope’s favorite color is green.
10) J-Hope named his dog Mickey.
11) Hoseok hates exercise.
12) J-Hope was a professional tennis player in elementary school, participated in competitions. Once he even won a bronze medal, knocking out 3 competitors from the competition (150705 J-Hope`s Q&A from Inkigayo goodbye stage mini fan meeting).
13) J-Hope and Suga are extremely bad at drawing.
14) Hoseok loves melodramas and remembers watching quite a lot of DVDs when he was young, because his father also loved such movies.
15) For J-Hope, the role model was A$AP Rocky, J. Cole, Beenzino, G-Dragon (G.D).
16) J-Hope attended the Academy of dance Seungri (BigBang).
17) Hoseok got his driver’s license (BTS Run ep. 18)
18) J-Hope’s motto is “If you don’t work hard, you’ll never get results”.
19) Hoseok likes to visit fancafe, when he has free time. He wants to know the fans’ opinion.
20) When J-Hope has problems, he shares them with Rap Monster or Suga.
21) When Hoseok was younger, he was quite famous in the Gwangju dance underground.
22) J-Hope likes to have someone stroke his hair, says it helps him sleep, a habit he’s had since childhood. When Hoseok was little, his mother always petted him gently before going to bed.
23) Things that J-Hope would like to steal from BTS members: Jimin’s chocolate abs, rap abilities, and Rap Monster’s cool English Rap.
24) Perfect date for J-Hope: “I love the sea, so I would like to walk along the shore holding hands (laughs)”.
25) 3 essential things for J-Hope’s happiness: family, health and love [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK].
26) In the dorm, he shared a room with Jimin (BTS ‘ jhope & jimin-more Magazine may come out in 2018).
27) J-Hope was featured in Drake’s “In My Feelings” music video.
28) In March 2018, J-Hope released his first mixtape, “Hope World”, with the title track “Daydream”.
The other members of BTS about J-Hope:
1) Jimin’s first impression of J-Hope: “The first person I met from BTS was J-Hope. Hoseok was a very friendly “Sorry, Jimin..” so I immediately remembered J-Hope”.
2) Jimin about J-Hope: “J-Hope is a bright guy who laughs a lot, hopes a lot and believes in a lot, as it should be by his name J-Hope. Hoseok has a positive energy that charges other people, so I think J-hope is awesome. And people think that he is always sweet and innocent, but under the mask of a smiling face can hide the devil. J-hope often makes fun of me without stopping to smile, so I can’t push away a person who looks so happy. One day, while I was sleeping, Hoseok suddenly woke me up by shouting “Jimin, wake up and play with me!!!!” I woke up, but as soon as I opened my eyes, Hoseok grinned at me and went to sleep as if nothing had happened. I thought “Ahhh, I can never answer him because he’s older!”. One time, J-Hope said he was going to give me a massage and started putting a lot of pressure on the back of my head. He tightened my neck muscles more and more! And he was smiling. I was upset at the end, but he didn’t stop. He massaged harder and harder, saying it would relax the muscles. When I was sitting in the rehearsal room during a break, Hoseok locked me in there. He slapped me on the back and walked out of the room, and I looked at him with a serious expression on my face. J-Hope timidly returned to the room a few seconds later, hugged me and said “Jimin! Are you upset with me? Are you upset?? You’re not upset, are you??” With a smile, he left the room. What was I supposed to do with it?(laughs)”.
3) Rap Monster: “There’s something that J-Hope says to each of us when we make a comeback or finish a promotion. Hoseok says that we have to do our job to the fullest, responding to the love of the fans.”
4) Suga: “I’m not really an expert at explaining my feelings in words, but Jimin and J-Hope can do it. I envy them.”
The perfect type of J-Hope’s girlfriend
someone who loves it, cooks well and thinks about a lot of things.
More interesting facts about Hoseok (J-Hope)
Real name: Park Ji Min 박지민
Birthday: October 13, 1995
Zodiac sign: Libra
Place of birth: Busan
Height: 173.6 cm (Jimin said this with Jin in their V live app video)
Weight: 61 kg
Blood type: A
Jimin’s Spotify account: Jimin’s JOAH? JOAH!
Interesting facts about Jimin
1) Jimin was born in Busan, South Korea.
2) Jimin’s family: father, mother and younger brother.
3) Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University.
4) Before his debut, Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as one of the top students in the department of contemporary dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V.
5) Jimin was an excellent student in his pre-debut years (student number 1 by all indicators) and was also the president of the class of 9 years.
6) Jimin was the last member to join BTS.
7) Jimin’s favorite colors are blue and black.
8) Jimin’s favorite number is 3.
9) Jimin’s nickname is rice cake Mang-gae (Knowing Brother).
10) Jimin considered himself “fat”, then he realized what he looked like and accepted his cheeks.
11) When Jimin thought he was fat (he doesn’t think so anymore), he became depressed and barely ate anything. Jin brought Jimin out of this state and he started eating regularly.
12) Jimin’s favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae.
13) Jimin likes sunny and cool weather.
14) Jimin is known for his impressive abs.
15) Jimin jokingly punches the other BTS members to show his affection for them.
16) If the music starts playing, Jimin will dance no matter where.
17) When the weather is sunny and cool, Jimin likes to walk and listen to music with headphones, it energizes him.
18) Jimin became interested in a career as a singer after seeing Rain’s work.
19) Jimin, Ujin and Daniel (Wanna One) participated in a dance competition in Busan – “2011 Busan City Kids Vol. 2”. Jimin’s team defeated Ujin’s team in the semifinals, and in the final, Jimin met Daniel.
20) One day, Jimin wrote the lyrics for a song and gave them to Suga. Suga said, “You call that a text?!” (the lyrics were similar to the content of a children’s song). Suga asked Jimin to redo it, but in the end he couldn’t use Jimin’s text.
21) Jimin’s idols were: Rain, Taeyang (Bigbang) and Chris Brown.
22) Jimin is confident in the attractiveness of his eyes.
23) Jimin regrets that in the performance of “No More Dream”, he had to beat other BTS members.
24) Jimin loves reading comics. He said that comics are a strong influence on him [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK].
25) According to Jimin, what is necessary for happiness: love, money and the stage.
26) Jimin has a black belt in taekwondo.
27) Jimin is friends with Taemin (SHINee), Kai (EXO), Ravi (VIXX), Sonun (Wanna One) and Timoteo (HOTSHOT).
28) Taemin (SHINee) said that he would like to do a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview).
29) Usually, Jimin solves his problems on his own, but if he can’t solve them, he will come to V for help, ask him for advice.
30) Jungkook constantly teases Jimin about his height.
31) Jimin’s favorite food: meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruit, stewed kimchi jjigae.
32) At the age of 10, Jimin wanted to be a cool singer who gets high on the stage.
33) In the dorm, Jimin is in charge of the kitchen.
34) Things that Jimin would like to steal from other BTS members: Rap Monster’s growth, V’s talent and look, J-Hope’s cleanliness, and Suga’s various knowledge.
35) Money is an important thing for Jimin (Knowing Brother ep 94).
36) Perfect date for Jimin: “Sitting on a bench, drinking together… I’d like the date to be out of town. We would walk hand in hand….(laughs)”.
37) Jimin once joked that if he had a day off, he would like to go on a date with Jungkook holding hands. When Jungkook answered the same question and talked about his wishes, Jimin shouted “Happy living with me!” (MCD Backstage 140425).
38) It hurts for Jimin to hear that Jungkook thought he was the latest in the BTS beauty rankings. Jimin believes that the first in the ranking is Jin, and the seventh is Suga. At first, Jimin wanted to appoint Rap Monster as the seventh, but then changed his mind, since, in his opinion, Rap Monster has started to look better lately.
39) Jimin is used to using eyeliner, even just practicing choreography, because without it, he can not show a “strong impression” and begins to feel shy.
40) Jimin appeared in the video for GLAM – Party (XXO). GLAM was disbanded, the band was also a BigHit label.
41) Jin chose Jimin as the BTS member who has changed the most since his debut.
42) Jimin’s hobbies: being beaten (from Jimin’s profile), reading books, sitting with the phone for hours, relaxing and meeting friends.
43) Jimin’s motto: Let’s try to do it until we run out of energy.
44) Things that Jimin likes (3 things): Jungkook, performing, getting attention from others (Jimin’s profile).
45) Things that Jimin doesn’t Like (3 things): V, Jin, Suga (Jimin’s profile).
46) Jimin was ranked 64 places in the “Top 100 Handsome Faces of 2017”.
47) His fan video “Fake Love” has gained more than 29.3 million views on Youtube and has become the most popular by the number of views for kpop fan video.
48) In the dorm, Jimin shared a room with J-Hope (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018).
Other BTS members about Jimin:
1) Jin: “Jimin approaches you very nicely. It’s like being attacked by a puppy. You can’t refuse Jimin’s request, because he’s so cute.”
2) Rap Monster: “Basically kind and gentle. Very attentive. Not as timid as he looks. Jimin loves beautiful clothes and he has his own style (in this we are similar). Despite his desire to do something, he does not always cope. Stubborn. Makes a lot of effort to achieve goals”.
3) Suga: “”Follows the hyungs” – these words describe Jimin well. He is not one of those people who give up at the first failure, on the contrary, it gives him an impetus for new attempts”.
4) J-Hope: “Jimin is kind, always listens to the hyungs, sometimes greedy. Jimin is such a person that he always needs to be sure that he will perform his role 100%. I really love Jimin for believing in me, for his support!”
5) Jungkook: “It’s obvious from his blood type A that he’s a workaholic. Jimin is timid, humble, and hates to lose.”
6) V: “Cute. Only when he fails at something does he become very emotional. Jimin is kind, he is a true friend. If I have any problems, doubts, Jimin is the friend I will go to first for advice.”
The perfect type of Jimin’s girlfriend
a nice girl who is smaller than him.
More interesting facts about Jimin
Real name: Kim Tae Hyung 김태형
Date of birth: 30 December 1995
Sign of the zodiac: Capricorn
Place of birth: Daegu, South Korea
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Blood type: AB
Account V on Spotify: V’s Join Me
Interesting facts about V
1) Taehyung was born in Daegu, but later moved to Geochang, where he lived until moving to Seoul.
2) V’s family: father, mother, younger sister and younger brother.
3) Education: Korea Art School; Global Cyber University.
4) Taehyung is fluent in Japanese.
5) Taehyung’s favorite color is gray (BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505).
6) Taehyung’s favorite number is 10.
7) V’s favorite things: his computer, big toys, clothes, shoes, accessories, and something unique.
8) V’s nicknames are: Taetae (his friends call him Tete because it’s easier to pronounce), Blank Tae (because Taehyung often sits with a “blank expression”) and CGV (since he began to look chic, like a character from a computer game).
9) It is said that when Taehyung’s teaser photo came out, 5 fanclubs were opened almost simultaneously.
10) Taehyung has always been a member of BTS, but fans didn’t know or hear anything about him before his debut.
11) Kim Taehyung has one double – lidded eye and one without.
12) Taehyung’s personality type is 4D (4D personality test).
13) Taehyung got his driver’s license (BTS Run ep. 18).
14) Taehyung grits his teeth when he sleeps.
15) Taehyung only needs a glass of beer to get drunk.
16) Taehyung doesn’t like coffee, but he likes hot cocoa.
17) Taehyung likes everything that is unique.
18) Taehyung can dance in high heels (Star King 151605).
19) Taehyung is the most picky about food of all the BTS members.
20) Taehyung’s favorite artist is Eric Bannet.
21) Taehyung’s role model was his father. V wants to be the same father as his dad, someone who will take care of the children, listen to everything they say, charge them with courage and positivity, give advice in their plans for the future.
22) Taehyung has the same hobbies as Jin.
23) When V has problems, he discusses them with Jimin and Jin, but it’s easier for him to communicate with Jimin, because they are the same age.
24) In early vlogs and magazines (from 130619), V said that Jimin was his best friend.
25) Taehyung’s friends: Park Bogum (actor), Sungjae (BTOB), Mark (GOT7), Minho (SHINee), Kim Minjae (actor), Baekhyun (EXO).
26) Taehyung and Kim Minjae participated in “Celebrity Bros” in 2015.
27) Fans said that V looks like Baekhyun (EXO) and Daehyun (B. A. P). Taehyun replied that Baekhyun is a mom and Daehyun is a dad.
28) V, along with J-Hope, are some of the best positive people in BTS.
29) Taehyung loves Gucci.
30) The first album that I bought V was album Girls’ Generation.
31) Taehyung is interested in photography, if he hadn’t become an idol, he might have become a photographer.
32) V has a habit of collecting ties (DNA Comeback Show).
33) V’s motto: “I’ve only just come to this, but let’s make life as cool as possible. Since we have only one life, we need to get up early and work hard.”
34) According to the Yahoo Taiwan poll, V is the most popular BTS member in Taiwan.
35) In the dorm, V was in charge of the washing machine.
36) When V celebrated his birthday (131230 at MBC Gayo Daejun), he was very happy to share it with K. Will. The waiting room K.Will was next to the BTS room. K. Will walked in on Taehyung and said, “Hey, is it your birthday today? Me too! Let’s blow out the candles together.”
37) V loves amusement parks. He was particularly fond of a roller coaster.
38) V can climb a tree, but he can’t get down.
39) Taehyung – ambidextrous. Initially, he was left-handed, but later learned to use his right hand as well.
40) V from a poor family: “I’m from a poor family and I never thought I’d be famous”. Taehyung grew up in a family of farmers and often takes pictures of their farm.
41) From Taehyung’s interview for The Star: “Being an idol is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If I didn’t become a BTS member, I would probably be a farmer, sowing seeds and pulling weeds with my grandmother.”
42) Taehyung said that the part of the body that he is sure of and thinks is beautiful is the hands.
43) V loves classical music, he often plays classical music when he goes to bed.
44) Taehyung likes Vincent van Gogh.
45) V played in the drama “Hwarang” (2016-2017).
46) V and Jin sing OST for “Hwarang” – “It’s Definitely You”.
47) If V had a day off, he’d want to see his parents (MCD Backstage 140425).
48) V said that the 3 things he needs to be happy are family, health and honor.
49) V likes Min Kyung Hoon (Knowing Brother ep 94).
50) In December 2017, V got a new puppy named Yeontan, a black Pomeranian puppy.
51) V became the first in “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017”.
52) The perfect date for V: “Amusement Park. But the park nearby is also not bad. I think it would be nice to hold hands. My ideal type of date is a cute date.”
53) In the old dorm, Taehyung lived with Rap Monster.
54) In the new dorm, V has her own room (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE).
Other BTS members about V:
1) Rap Monster about V’s cooking: “To be honest. we’d love to try it. But cooking V is too great, we would probably even shed a tear. So we haven’t tried it yet. If V can roll up the seaweed roll just a little bit, we’d definitely try it.”
2) Jimin about V’s cooking: “One day we’ll try V’s cooking. I just hope V stops stealing food while I’m cooking.”
3) Jin believes that V is the most noisy member of BTS: “The first in terms of noise is V. I’m not kidding. V will sit in the dorm, then suddenly run screaming “HO! HO!HO!”. Taehyung is very strange. Sometimes V seems to have a split personality. Do you know what he does when he’s alone in our dorm? “Jimin, I love you!! Oppa, I can’t! Jimin, I love you!! (imitates V’s monologue). Seriously..”
4) Jin: “Although Taehyung looks strange, I think it’s an image. V asks before he does anything, he goes into the details”.
5) Jungkook: “Although V is my hyung, I don’t have an answer to describe his personality.”
6) Suga: “Despite his age, Taehyung is immature and can’t get serious. He doesn’t seem to care what others think.”
7) Jimin: “Taehyung is a cheerful person, he doesn’t notice his surroundings. He likes to play everywhere. He’s innocent with all his heart.”
The perfect type of V’s girlfriend
the one who cares for him, loves only him and often makes aegyo.
More interesting facts about Taehyung
Real name: Jeon Jung Kook 전정국
Birthday: September 1, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Place of birth: Busan, South Korea
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 66 cm
Blood type: A
Jungkook’s Spotify account: Jungkook: I am Listening to it Right Now
Interesting facts about Jungkook
1) Jungkook was born in Busan, South Korea.
2) Jungkook’s family: mother, father, and older brother.
3) Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University.
4) Jungkook attended Baek Yang Middle school.
5) Jungkook graduated from Seoul performing art high school in February 2017.
6) Jungkook has an older brother Jeon Jung Hyun.
7) Jungkook’s favorite food: flour (pizza, bread, and so on).
8) Jungkook’s favorite color is black (Run BTS Ep. 39).
9) Jungkook loves computer games, drawing and football.
10) Jungkook’s hobbies include editing videos (Golden Closet Films), photography, listening to new music, and creating covers.
11) Jungkook has a strange habit of swallowing frequently due to his rhinitis. He also constantly flexes his fingers.
12) Jungkook’s shoe size is 270 mm.
13) Jungkook would date Jin if he was a girl.
14) Jungkook loves number 1.
15) It is said that Jungkook is quite skilled in cooking.
16) Jungkook loves shoes and makeup.
17) Jungkook doesn’t like tasteless things, mistakes, pain, and learning (Jungkook’s profile).
18) Jungkook speaks Korean, Japanese, and English (basic level).
19) In 7th grade, Jungkook studied breakdancing at a club with friends and hyungs.
20) Jungkook knows taekwondo (he has a black belt).
21) Before joining BTS, Jungkook was a handball player.
22) Jungkook’s favorite weather, when the sun was shining and a cool breeze was blowing.
23) At the age of 10, Jungkook wanted to become the owner of a restaurant that sells duck meat dishes, or become a tattoo artist.
24) In high school, Jungkook went to the Superstar K audition, where he sang IU – “Lost Child”, but did not pass the qualifying round. On the way back home, Jungkook received offers from 8 different agencies.
25) After Jungkook accidentally saw and fell in love with Rap Monster’s rap abilities, he decided to join the Big Hit Entertainment agency.
26) Jungkook’s nicknames: Jeon Jungkookie (it is often called by Suga), Golden Maknae, Kookie and Nochu.
27) Idol for Jungkook: G-Dragon (BigBang).
28) When Jungkook was little, he dreamed of becoming a badminton player. In his first year of high school, he listened to G-Dragon songs and changed his dream – Jungkook wanted to become a singer.
29) Jungkook’s motto is “Living without passion is like being dead”.
30) Jungkook wants to go on a trip with his beloved one day.
31) Jungkook got his driver’s license (BTS Run ep. 18).
32) Jungkook likes to read comics.
33) Jungkook is a big fan of Iron Man.
34) Jungkook considers himself a professional gamer (Knowing Brother ep. 94).
35) Jungkook can play on two computers at the same time (Knowing Brother ep. 94).
36) Jimin said Jungkook smiles when he swears.
37) Jungkook has a dog named Cloud 구름.
38) Jungkook dislikes all school subjects except physical education, drawing, and music.
39) Jungkook doesn’t like bugs, but he likes some “cool bugs” like deer bugs. He even had a bug like this as a child, but Jungkook didn’t take good care of it, so he died.
40) BTS members say that Jungkook’s room is the dirtiest in the dorm. He denies it.
41) Jungkook likes to collect Bluetooth speakers.
42) Jungkook was ranked 13th in “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017”.
43) Jungkook said that he doesn’t usually do physical exercises, but when he saw Taeyang and Jay Park, he started practicing.
44) The BTS member who looks most like Jungkook: “V hyun. It’s just as sudden, we have a similar sense of humor. I think our personalities are similar” (Jungkook’s profile).
45) Jungkook’s BTS member rating: “Rap hyun – Jin hyun – Suga hyun – Hope hyun – Jimin hyun – V hyun – Jungkook” (Jungkook’s Profile).
46) Jungkook is friends with Bambam and Yugem (GOT7), DK, Mingyu and THE8 (Seventeen) and Jaehyun (NCT) (line 97).
47) Jungkook, Bambam and Yugem (GOT7), DK, Mingyu and THE8 (Seventeen) and Jaehyun (NCT) (line 97) are in the general chat. Jungkook and BamBam mentioned line 97 in the thank you column in their albums.
48) Jungkook’s perfect date: “Walking along the coast at night.”
49) Things that Jungkook would like to steal from other BTS members: the knowledge of Rap Monster and Suga, J-Hope’s positive attitude, Jimin’s perseverance and diligence, V’s innate talent and Jin’s broad shoulders.
50) Jungkook has his own room in the dorm (180327: BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE).
Other BTS members about Jungkook:
1) Suga: “Jungkook has a good memory, so he can do a great parody of us. And I remember the first time I saw Jungkook, he was shorter than me. When I understand how he grew up, it feels like I raised him.”
2) Jimin: “I’m 2 years older than Jungkook, but he makes fun of me because of my height.”
3) Jin: “Jungkook is pretty bad at saying no.”
4) Rap Monster: “Individualist by nature, does not allow you to wear your clothes. Even washes his clothes separately. It also has the maknae quality – Jungkook is a bit timid. Even though Jungkook wants to appear masculine, he’s very cute. And although his passion for some business gushes out of him, it quickly fades. Puberty, rebellious, but with all this, honey.”
5) J-Hope: “Jungkook is a maknae who will say a lot of things in response to you or won’t even listen to you. He’s quite kind though… I don’t have an answer about Jungkook’s identity.”
6) V: “To be honest, Jungkook is just like me. I don’t have an answer.”
7) Suga: “Because Jungkook is the youngest in BTS, he’s still immature. However, he’s pretty clear about what he likes and what he doesn’t like.”
8) Jimin: “Jungkook is a kind, innocent guy who is bad at expressing his emotions. That’s why he’s nice, my Jungkookie.”
9) Suga on Jungkook’s admission to high school: “Jungkookie was the cutest one there.”
10) V about Jungkook’s admission to high school: “It’s not that the other students were ugly, it’s just that Jungkook was quite conspicuous because of his height.”
The perfect type of Jungkook’s girlfriend
the one who is not less than 168 cm, but smaller than him, a good wife who can cook, smart, with beautiful legs and cute. Also the girl who loves him and sings well.
More interesting facts about Jungkook